Singapore Postal Parcel is an international parcel business between Ermia Logistics and Singapore Post in close cooperation; it is the high-quality international transport solution provided by Ermia Logistics for transnational e-business sellers. The business contains two kinds of service: Singapore Registered and Post Ordinary post. Singapore Post Parcel is characterized by strong post treatment ability, timely and efficient destination reaching feature, public price known to all, and powerful clearance capability. Therefore, it is deeply liked and supported among e-business sellers.
1. Timely and efficient treatment: after Ermia Logistics receives the parcels by Singapore Post, the parcels will be sorted out at that very day in Ermia Sorting Center and transported to Singapore from Shenzhen in the second workday in normal condition without more unneeded links which largely reduces the loss rate of parcels.
2. Insured actual efficiency: in normal condition, after the parcels are treated in Ermia Logistics Sorting Center, no resorting will be done in Singapore, so the parcels can directly leave the port going to every destinations of the world, which largely raises the actual efficiency. In normal condition, correct-distribution time is usually 10-18 workdays.
3. Safe and easy for inquiry: For Singapore Post registered parcels, one can directly find the real-time distributing records in Singapore Post Web; attachment: Singapore Post inquiry website: http://www.singpost.com/index.htm
4. Singapore Post can send the parcels to more than 220 countries and districts in the world, which largely expands the market of e-business sellers; and it is recognized as the high-quality international Post product by the world;
5. Price advantage: compared with other express deliveries, Singapore Post service has absolute advantage in terms of price, because it can largely reduce the cost of foreign trade sellers and raise the price competitive strength.
Volume and Weight Restriction
1) Weight restriction:
Weight of parcel: ≤2KG;
2) Volume restriction:
Square-figure goods: length+width+height≤90cm, single length≤60CM
Cylinder-figure goods: two times the diameter+length ≤104CM, single length≤90CM
If you want to know the prices of Singapore Postal Parcels (registered post and ordinary post), please go to the home page ofhttp://www.baiyiline.com, and just put in the destination, country name and weight in the price inquiring place.
Tracked Inquiry Service
1) After the parcels are sent out, the customers can find the orders in the “order list” in “already sent” state through the foreground system of Ermia Logistics, and can click every single order to inquire the detailed operation records and the tracking number;
2) For Singapore ordinary post, one can check from the Ermia Logistics website when the goods are sent out from Ermia Logistics; the Singapore postal registered parcels can be tracked through Singapore post web while Singapore ordinary parcels cannot be tracked;
3) In one or two workdays since the parcels leave Ermia Logistics, one can find the receiving records from Singapore post web, yet the tracked and signing records have to be inquired by the links of Singapore postal web in each nation;
4) If the customers want to inquire the registered parcels information, they have to pass inquiry demand to the Customer Service Department of Ermia Logistics; Singapore Post’s reply term ranges from two weeks to three months; no inquiry service is offered for ordinary post.
All forbidden goods specified by international aviation clauses can not be sent by Singapore Postal Parcel such as naked battery products, bogus brands, fluid, powder, paste and drug ; when these things are found by Ermia Logistics, it will retain the rights to conduct responsibility investigation.
1. When the ordinary parcels are lost, no compensation will occur. The customers should adopt registered or express means in case of loss in some countries;
2. If the local customs office confirms the parcels as bogus brands or forbidden goods, no compensation will occur.
3. The compensation will be made according to the declared value of the registered parcels, yet the maximum compensation amount will be not more than 280RMB. The postage and registered fee won’t be returned.
4. Singapore Post Parcel doesn’t offer insurance service for the time being.
5. In case the parcels are lost before passing to the post office, the post office will compensate based on the declared value of the parcels, yet the maximum compensation will not be more than RMB50/order.
Singapore Postal Parcels won’t produce tariff or clearance fee, yet they may produce import tariff when the destination countries import the goods; different countries’ customs tax laws lead to different results.
1. The Singapore Parcels failing to be sent out locally can be returned with charging a returning fee of ? RMB/KG;
2. The returning period depends on the quantity of parcels; in normal condition, it will be one or two weeks;
3. After long-distance delivery, the situation of incomplete parcels appearance is unavoidable; hereby, Ermia Logistics Sorting Center will give priority to parcels that can be identified and for the parcels which can’t be identified, the sorting center will count the parcels information and tell the customers to get their parcels when they offer matching proof and pay returning fee.
Order uploading requirements in system and attentions for filling customs declaration
1. The freight code of ordinary postal parcels of Singapore Post is? In Ermia Logistics; one can put the order information into the Ermia Logistics system and print the address labels and affix them onto the parcels.
2. For both of Singapore Postal Ordinary and Registered parcels, their order information of the customers will be uploaded to the Ermia Logistics system; and then print the ordinary and registered labels and CN22 customs declaration through the system;
3. For registered parcels, only after the orders are built in Ermia Logistics system can the goods be sent out; freight code will be? one can put the order information into the baiyi Logistics system and print the address labels and affix them onto the parcels.
4. The address label printed will be affixed onto the front face of the parcel; the parcel mustn’t have any other address labels or labels of other post offices; please use blank envelope or pure color cardboard box bought from Ermia Logistics.
Attentions for filling customs declaration:
1. Detailed description in English is needed; one cannot fill in vague sorts of names like Electronics and toy. Gifts or sample application is not allowed. Detailed goods description is helpful to local clearance and raises clearance efficiency.
2. Weight unit: KG;
3. Unit of declared value: $ (American dollar). When filling in the declared value, the customer should use the real value of the goods so as to avoid forfeit and compensation dispute.
4. Receiver’s address: Singapore postal parcels can be sent by POBOX e-mail address or sent to APO field post offices (yet the office won’t help you inquire the parcels information); only ordinary post is available when the parcels arrive at the American Post Office (APO/FPO); please use English when filling in the above materials. Notice: for APO/FPO address, you should choose America when choosing country name.
5. Let the customers print the CN22 customs declaration and tick at the above left corner;
6. Let the customers sign their names and fill in the delivery date.