China Postal Parcel is an international parcel business between Ermia Logistics and China Post in close cooperation; the business contains two kinds of service: China Post Registered and Ordinary post. China Postal Parcel can reach the destination on time and is much cheaper than that of Hong Kong; it’s the high-quality international transport solution provided by Ermia Logistics for transnational e-business sellers. Besides, this kind of business can largely reduce the transportation cost and raise the competitiveness of the products.
1. Price advantage: compared with other express deliveries, China Postal Parcel service has absolute advantage in terms of price, because it can largely reduce the cost of foreign trade sellers and raise the price competitive strength.
2. Efficient and safe: after Ermia Logistics receives the parcels by China Postal Parcel, the parcels will be sorted out at that very day in Ermia Logistics Sorting Center and transported to China Postal Supervision and Management Center in the second workday in normal condition without more unneeded links which largely reduces the loss rate of parcels.
3. Insured actual delivery efficiency: after the parcels are sorted out in Ermia Logistics Sorting Center, no resorting will be done when they reach the China Postal Supervision and Management Center, the parcels can directly leave the port, which largely raises the actual efficiency; in normal condition, the correct-distribution time is usually:
Asian neighboring countries: 5-10 days;
Main countries of Europe and America: 7-15 days;
Other countries and districts: 7-30 days.
4. Insured safety: For China Post registered parcels, one can directly find the real-time distributing records in China Post Web or inquire the real-time distributing records of the parcels through the website of Ermia Logistics;
5. Wide delivery scope: China Postal Parcel can almost reach all the postal systems of the world (except very few countries and districts), which greatly expands the market of e-business sellers;
Volume and Weight Restriction
1. Weight restriction:
The parcels are limited within 2KG; notice: the registered parcels sent to Saudi Arabia cannot be more than 1KG;
2. Volume restriction:
Non-cylinder-figure goods: length+width+height≤90cm; single length≤60cm, length≥ 14CM, width≥ 9CM;
Cylinder-figure goods: two times the diameter+length ≤104CM, single length≤90CM, two times the diameter+length ≥17CM, length ≥10CM.
If you want to know the prices of China Postal Parcels (registered post and ordinary post), please go to the home page ofhttp://www.sz-baiyi.com, and just put in the destination, country name and weight in the price inquiring place. The freight is ? percent of the issued price by China Post Parcel, and ？RMB of registration cost plus ？RMB of treatment cost per parcel will be charged for each parcel.
? Tracked Inquiry Service
1) Official website of tracked inquiry of China Postal Parcel: http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/itemTraceAction.do?action=Enter
2) After the parcels are sent out, the customers can find the orders in the “order list” in “already sent” state through the foreground system of Ermia Logistics, and can click every single order to inquire the detailed operation records and the tracking number;
3) If the customer still hasn’t received the parcel sent out after one month, the customer can pass his inquiry demand to the Customer Service Department of Ermia Logistics, and fill in the post office’s inquiry form; the reply period for the inquiry is 3-6 months in normal condition. No inquiry service will be provided fro China Ordinary Post.
All forbidden goods specified by international aviation clauses can not be sent by China Postal Parcel such as naked battery products, bogus brands, fluid, powder, paste and drug; when these things are found by Ermia Logistics, it will retain the rights to conduct responsibility investigation.
1. The post office will evaluate the compensation value based on the declared value of the parcel; maximum compensation: 311RMB; the registration fee won’t be returned. The final compensation amount will subject to the post office’s compensation standard.
2. If the local customs office confirms the parcels as bogus brands or forbidden goods, no compensation will occur.
3. The post office will return 2 or 3 times the freight (discounted freight); registration fee will not be returned; the final compensation amount will subject to the post office’s compensation standard.
4. China Postal Parcel doesn’t offer insurance service for the time being.
China Postal Parcels won’t produce tariff or clearance fee, yet they may produce import tariff when the destination countries import the goods; different countries’ customs tax laws lead to different results.
The China Postal Parcels failing to be sent out locally can be returned with charging a returning fee of ? RMB/KG;
2. After long-distance delivery, the situation of incomplete parcels appearance is unavoidable; hereby, Ermia Logistics Sorting Center will give priority to parcels that can be identified and for the parcels which can’t be identified, the sorting center will count the parcels information and tell the customers to get their parcels when they offer matching proof and pay returning fee.
Order uploading requirements in system and attentions for filling customs declaration
Only China Post format customs declaration (Hong Kong Postal customs declaration is not allowed) can be affixed onto China Postal Parcels;
When making a list for charging fees for China Postal Parcels, the parcels will be weighed one by one;
The name of the addressee and the address must be filled clearly in English;
The name of article, quantity, weight and value on the customs declaration will be filled in by the customers;
The customers have to sign their own Chinese names at the signature place of the customs declaration;
Attentions for filling customs declaration:
1. Detailed description in English is needed; one cannot fill in vague sorts of names like Electronics and toy. Gifts or sample application is not allowed. Detailed goods description is helpful to local clearance and raises clearance efficiency.
2. 2. Weight unit: KG;
3. Unit of declared value: $ (American dollar). When filling in the declared value, the customer should use the real value of the goods so as to avoid forfeit and compensation dispute.